Saturday, January 21, 2012

Yeah!!!

I was drawing clipart, and wishing I had more control, so I started looking at drawing tablets with a stylus. I found a combo pack on amazon that included drawing software and cartooning software. And then I remembered my email for 1000  thankyou points off a $100 gift card for amazon. And then I bought it.

My 7 year old is an amazing pencil and colored pencil comic book artist. He has created four "A Man" comic books, and he wants me to post them online for him. How cool would it be if he became comfortable with digital art at 7? What a future. He has a great sense of humor, and it's not always just 7 year old body humor.

So in about a week I will be trying something else new. I'll keep you posted.

P.S. Congratulations to the 28 people who snagged my freebie yesterday. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment