I am also planning on trying to make the candy bar centerpieces on my Pinterest board. Check out the candy bouquet! Our art teacher would definitely get a kick out of them. Fifty bucks is the LIMIT for candy, so hopefully I can make one for each building. I am planning on taping the candy bars to wooden skewers that are poked into styrofoam hiding inside the Hershey bar base.
- I used a can cozy from the craft store as my container.
- 8 regular sized Snickers or Milky Ways fit around the outside.
- I cut a piece of styrofoam to fit inside the cozy.
- I purchased 5 10 count snack-sized candies and two each of 6 full-sized candy bars for each bouquet.
- I used bamboo skewers that I hot-glued for about three inches on each candy bar.
- I used heavy kitchen shears to take three inches off the skewers for the smaller candies to provide levels.
- Last, I used the wired stars to add sparkle. My son liked wrapping it around his fingers to make it curly.